Sunday, October 5, 2014

MY DOMINION STORY

Photo: sosn.org

I am standing here today
With a story to tell
The manner by which I got here
I know it too well

I wasn’t always like this
I never believed in myself
I gave up very easily
And always cowered in my shelf

I was deceived into believing
That I wasn’t in control
I let my circumstances dictate
What I do and how far I go

But as time went on, I began to realise
Who I was really made to be
No longer bound by the chains that held me
Indeed I have been set free

Freedom to do what, you may ask
Freedom, I answer, to bear fruits that will last
No longer being dominated by men who abuse me
But rising up with courage to walk in dominion and authority

I speak into existence
Things that weren’t there before
I loose in heaven and earth an abundance
That is too large to store

I raise godly seed that are arrows
In God’s powerful hands
Indeed, I and my entire family
We are for signs and wonders

No longer shall we be deceived
By the lying serpent
No longer shall we walk in ignorance
Or as fear’s servants

We are fruitful, we multiply
And subdue all the earth
We are influential and prosperous
With unbeatable strength

We are filled with words of wisdom
And act as consultants for kings
We are the head and never tail
Yes, the best in everything

We are rulers and teachers
Lawyers and preachers
We are doctors and nurses
Accountants, the greatest bosses

In all that we do
We influence and add value
Proclaiming God’s favour
In every way and each avenue

With all this experience of dominion
We remember to remain humble
As worthy vessels for the master’s use
This way, we’ll never stumble

You too can walk this walk of dominion with me
And live the life that God intended
As you do so, may God’s grace carry you
Until the last day when we are perfected

© October 2014 by Lola Agbaje-Williams



No comments:

Post a Comment